Work With Us
A key component of the Kennedia’s strategy is developing capable professionals in all functions. We focus on nurturing our team and providing an environment that is conducive for creative thinking. Team spirit and innovation is encouraged so that our customer’s purpose is achieved.
• He/She shall be responsible for marketing and selling Bank products – Savings and Current Account, Treasury bills and Fixed Deposit.
• Responsible for handling customer financial transactions like deposits, withdrawals, transfers, money orders, and checking.
• Create awareness for the banks financial products.
• Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
• Manage the sales of the bank's products in a professional manner.
• Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
• Only HND and BSC holders
• Not more than 35 years as at Dec 31 2019
• Prior sales experience is an added advantage
To undertake clerical duties at the offices’ main entrance and act as the “face” of the company, while receiving visitors warmly.
• Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
• Route calls to specific people.
• Answer inquiries about company.
• Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
• Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
• Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
• Minimum of BSC in any discipline
• 0 - 2 years cognate experience
• Not more than 35 years
• Prior Front Desk experience will be an added advantage.
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail.
Act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that customer might have with the company’s products or services.
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
• Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
• Minimum of First Degree in any discipline
• 0 - 2 years cognate experience.
• Knowledge of Banking structures, policies, processes and procedures.
• Knowledge of Banking Operations.
• Knowledge of customer service
• Knowledge of Contact Centre Technology
• Knowledge of most Bank’s range of products
• Knowledge of regulations governing the management of financial services
• Knowledge of the Code of Banking Practice
• Knowledge of Experience Centre standards and practices
• Knowledge of what constitutes effective service delivery
• Knowledge of Banking operating environment and business strategy
• Listening & Language skills.
• Problem solving skills & Interpersonal skills
• Team building & Multitasking skills
• Written and oral communication skills
• Ability to use Microsoft Office applications (Visio, Excel, Word and Power Points)
• Ability to speak: Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo
Direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities, provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development; as well as oversee administrative functions.
• Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
• Creating and revising job descriptions
• Conducting annual salary surveys
• Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget
• Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program
• Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
• Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
• Performing benefits administration
• Maintaining affirmative action programs
• Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
• Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling.
• Minimum of First Degree • Minimum of 4 years HR Generalist experience
Can't find a job yet?